Worst Discipline - Player Named

annanp.jpg

I signed Annan as I was looking for a decent DMC, his tackling is one normal not hard and yet he is a complete psycho. 4 reds and 17 yellows in 23 games. I guess I should be trying him on easy tackling but he shouldn't be this surely?

Got me thinking what is the worst disciplinary record people have had for their players? Also is he worth keeping if he is this bad?

I found Annan too much of a liability. Having had my first good look at him IRL at the WC I am not surprised, he's a beast!

Check out a thread I started called 'The enemy within' for more of Annan's greatest hits.

Sell. He's a liability.

OMG what a toilet player.

You shouldn't even need any advice as to whether or not to sell him. You can't play every game wondering how long it is before you are reduced to 11 v 10, you're just not gonna win major trophies with him in the lineup.

just looked on the database - he has dirtiness 18, sportsmanship 10, temperament 8!!

Still, sportsmanship and temperament are quite normal. They are not 1-3 for instance. Probably professionalism comes into it too, especally if your team goes behind frequently. What's that stat ?

After the match Rekdal claimed that RBKs midfielder went so far as to bite Tor Hogne Aarøy.

- I did not know that Rosenborg had players running around and bit players on the court. Annan, it's terrible that he behaves like that.

- He takes one of our players in the crotch and bits others. It has nothing on a football field to do. He also punched Arne Fjord in the face. It do not belong anywhere, "said Rekdal to TV 2

Aarøy even told the channel that Annan "gnawed" on his chest two or three times in connection with the corner situations.

It seemed like Anthony Annan would play 90 minutes without episodes that fair-play fans across the country would shake their head. He did well. It was just a shame that the referee Tom Henning Øvrebø had added two minutes at Lerkendal.

After more than 91 minutes stormed Lillestrom ahead. The Tarik Elyounoussi received the ball and was about to run on ahead, was Arild Sundgot, a few meters behind, hooked by the said Annan. Lillestrøm SK players and coach Henning Berg raged against what they believed was another attempt to sabotage a football game from the little ghaneserens page.

- Annan kicked down Sundgot in what we were about to counter in overtime. All saw it as good as me. Besides the judges, of course, was the harsh criticism from the former stops giant.

With both hands around Sigurd Rushfeldt and otherwise full attention on destroying the jump for Tromsø's veteran striker inside the penalty box, Annan continued his special version of the marking.

He is a rather (very) dirty(yeah, psycho) player...:p

Annan has been the enforcer of many a title and cup win for me.

His high agression and high tackling stats make him perfect foil for creative, more attacking midfielders.

IMO one of the best DM on the game at start, especially for the price.

I found Annan too much of a liability. Having had my first good look at him IRL at the WC I am not surprised, he's a beast!

Check out a thread I started called 'The enemy within' for more of Annan's greatest hits.

Sell. He's a liability.

HAHAHAHA..... I love it.......I bet you if you ever met him in real life youd hate him....

Archived