More Questions on Game

Suppose im managing a team USA for example what about all the other games that are being played between 2 other teams in the league (i.e. Itally vs Germany) etc. Is there a way I can watch those games unfold too or will i just be able to watch the games from the team im controlling? If thats the case how many teams can you set up to be controlled at once?

You can create a manager for each team in the league if you want. You can also watch any game that takes place but you can only watch one match for each matchday. That is with only one manager though. Each manager can watch a game a day.

Just a side issue though, you could have asked this question in your other thread. :)

You can watch games you are not in control of.

I believe it is done in the Fixture. Press on the v. inbetween teams; as in Versus. It will change to something like 'watch'.

Haven't done it in 10 yet so not 100% sure, it may have changed.

If they are playing the same time as you - obviously, yo can't be at 2 places at once.

So if i created a manager for every team i can actually watch every game played then basically then it sounds like you are saying that.. for example... say i just managed usa so each match day i can only watch usa games.. what if there is a day when usa isnt playing all those other games that day would just be simulated so i cant watch them right? or can i watch another random game not involving the usa

basically i would like the game to work just like as if i was watching on TV... now if i want can i just let the computer manager control my team instead of making decisions? like subs and stuff... and i can watch any game i wish all of the games or just a handful that i select even if it doesnt involve my team

If im confusing you what im saying is do I have to manage any teams at all? Can I just let all the games unfold in front of me ? or whichever ones I choose... ill still be putting a manager on each team that way I can watch any game I wish but I want to let the computer manager make all the decisions for each team while watching the games... will the game work this way????

With one manager you can watch a game everyday no matter who is playing but you have to watch your game.

You can't watch your match though and let a computer manager manage them. You have to manage them i.e. makes subs, choose tactics etc. (There is a way to not have to do this but that only can be done for friendlies).

If you want it to just be like watching tv, you can create a manager with a small reputation and just not manage anyone. You can still watch matches as I already said you can watch matches for other teams but you will have no influence over a team or anything as you are obviously not manager of anyone.

If you put a manager on a team you have to make managerial decisions if you want to watch the match. The best way to do what you want is not manage anyone.

Just create a manager with sunday league reputation and instead of choosing a team to manage, tick the start unemployed box.

Now you can look at the fixtures of any team in the game and click between the place the score will go when the match is finished and the word attend will be appear. Now when that match is about to be played, you will be taken to it so you can watch.

and i can do that for as many games that are being played on that day as long as i create a manager with a sunday league reputation for every team in the league or tournament... now if i only choose to watch 5 of the game 8 games being played that day i can do that as well correct? i dont have to choose to watch every game. even if i created a manager with a sunday league reputation for every single team...

You can create loads of managers and each manager can watch a max of one game a day. So if you create 10 managers you can watch 10 games a day if there are 10, or you can 0 games or anything else below 10. It is up to you.

One last thing I forgot to ask... supposed I wanted to do a world cup but I want to do qualifications for it before that with 100s of teams.. will the game know how to set that up? like organize all the divisions and schedules etc and then put the teams that qualify automatically into a world cup tournament with 32 teams... or not

You will have to do it in the editor using the advanced panel. What you want to do won't be straightforward though but probably possible.

Having said that when you say world cup you mean for countries or clubs? If it is for clubs, it will be a little easier.

I just thought of something else... suppose im playing a game... and there are other games going on at the same time... does it have like an out of town scoreboard that will show the progress of other games while you are playing yours? that would be neat if it did

no i meant for countries.

The World Cup is already in the game though with 32 teams qualifying and there are not 100's of countries (well there are 200 and something).

I just thought of something else... suppose im playing a game... and there are other games going on at the same time... does it have like an out of town scoreboard that will show the progress of other games while you are playing yours? that would be neat if it did

There is a place in the game where you can check the latest scores and the league table as it stands.

Have you got the game? If you haven't why not try the free demo and check all this stuff out?

Archived