Shortest time at a club

Simple question, what is your shortest time at a club and why?

Mine was QPR in League 1 at the beginning of 2012, stayed for 23 pathetic days and quit for the Peterborough job in the same division. Purely because i couldn't be doing with Briatore, and i had better resources at my disposal at London Road :)

3 days. In a career game i got offered a job at a mid rep team in South Africa. I accepted, only to find we had no finances and 3/4 the players were injured, and all the players were crap. I played a match, lost 3-0 to the bottom team in the division and left.

I was Brazil manager for about two months. Lost 2, drew 1. Left before I was sacked, the players weren't responding to my tactics.

Surprised that wasn't enough to get you sacked to be honest, two defeats is usually the most you get with Brazil!

My shortest time at a club was 3 months. Left Nuneaton to take the Notts County job who were 24th in League Two (massive injuries had led to them playing crap kids), after three months we were 11th and Middlesbrough came calling..

3 days....

After winning most things with Liverpool I felt like a challenge and took over Roma (who where in the relegation zone in late Jan) however Pep Guardiola took the Liverpool and I took he's old job at Barcelona...... so much for a challenge! lol

163 days (Less than a full Série B championship) with Atlético Mineiro, bringing it from a near-relegation to a second place, conceding less than 10 goals in almost 30 games in charge

Then I took Fluminense for a full year, and we won the Brasileirao and got to semifinals of the Copa Libertadores, then I took Banfield and we were second in the Torneo Clausura

And now I'm in my second season with Southampton, a... 'remake' of that Atlético Mineiro, but it has nice newgen strikers

In my Journeyman save (2031 atm) the shortest is 18 days with Brazil. I played 2 games, a friendly which was a 4-1 win against Peru, then I drew 2-2 with Ghana after having 2 men sent off and 2 players injured.

Brazil board fired me after 1 unavoidable draw \o/

1 day, signed for Roma, played them against the bottom team who had a man sent off in the first minute, battered them for 90 minutes and conceded in the 94th minute, quit pretty quickly after that :p

1 day, I was sacked. I took over Fulham on 07, needed a major clear out, fined all the players to make them want to leave, pressed continue, and was sacked for ruining squad harmony.

Fantastic. Just what I would have done. At every club I have ever managed, I have cleared out every member of the squad.

Though in 6 years of playing CM/FM I have only ever managed a total of just 3 teams. Florentia Viola and Northwich on CM4 (I played both teams at the same time), and FC United of Manchester on FM2010. (Did dabble with the lv 11 db, but abandoned it pretty quickly due to issues).

Was a little disappointed though that on FM2010 you can't just fine the players without any reason whatsoever to make them leave the club like you could do on CM4.

133 days with Real Madrid.

Assembled a super team with about £300M, buying my best players from Newcastle. However from then on i could only ever score 1 goal, so after another 1-1 draw i resigned. and holidayed till the end of the season.

13 years on and im still at inter!

Archived