FM Realism

A fellow Leicester fan :D

I think FM is very realistic to be honest, compare it to games like Fifa Manager and Champ Man since the split of Eidos and Si and you'll find FM to be the most realistic.

As for hidden attributes... You can set player attribute masking to on and that way you can't see their attributes. Some players you can see half their attributes but some really obscure players in foreign countrys... You can't see any of them which is good.

Sorry for being off topic but Andy what do you think of the Pearson situation?

I think it's stupid :mad: I don't know why he would choose Hull over Leicester, we have the momentum from last season and we have a well blended squad too. We are on the up and Hull have just got relegated and are in financial difficulty so they aren't exactly on the up...

I know but the more it drags on the more I think its not happening because there delaying the annoucement till Wednesday now you Leicester on FM mate? Do you hide attributes?

I think it's 90% likely to happen. It's on BBC Sport, says "Hull poised to appoint Pearson as manager"

I always start an FM career unemployed with a lot of leagues running :D My computer is quad core with 3gb ram so it's able to manage about 30 leagues with no slow down.

Archived