Ronaldo to man city - £45 million

Seen this on my friends save, 4th season into the game and cristiano ronaldo has moved to man city for 45 million. I was shocked as Iv never heard of Ronaldo or messi ever moving clubs, be it in my saves or on the forums. I dont know if his contract was expiring or if he was unhappy, but questions have to be raised about realism. My mate was managing everton btw

So has anybody else seen this or anything just as crazy?

Seen this on my friends save, 4th season into the game and cristiano ronaldo has moved to man city for 45 million. I was shocked as Iv never heard of Ronaldo or messi ever moving clubs, be it in my saves or on the forums. I dont know if his contract was expiring or if he was unhappy, but questions have to be raised about realism. My mate was managing everton btw

So has anybody else seen this or anything just as crazy?

It's not crazy at all. Players like Ronaldo go where the money is.

In my game Ronaldo and Messi are both at Man City 5 seasons in, who are the best team in the World by some way.

It's not crazy at all. Players like Ronaldo go where the money is.

In my game Ronaldo and Messi are both at Man City 5 seasons in, who are the best team in the World by some way.

its the price that seems unbelievable to me, im fine with him moving clubs and i, like everyone else want to see more of the big players moving clubs, but £45 million?

How much did messi move for?

I'd like to see more top class players moving clubs. In all of my saves players like David Villa, David Silva, Fabregas, Mascherano or De Rossi never leave their clubs. There should be more millionaire signings.

De Rossi is never leaving Roma though.

Realism? Watch Ronaldo going to the press demanding a transfer back to England or even to Barcelona if Real Madrid spends another year/two without winning anything. And I don't think you want an unhappy Ronaldo in your dressing room, tbh.

Was Real Madrid doing any good in the save? any title?

I have seen Ronaldo go to Liverpool for €41M before hitting 30 yo (28 I think). Real had sold Pepe and apparently this made him very angry as he didn't like the club "selling off their best players". In short they panicked and offered him to anyone willing to pay his estimated value. I (Milan) tried to get him as well but since I didn't bother to fiddle with my salary budget the competition was able to give him the extra €5k/w he was asking for. Pfft! That is by far the craziest transfer that I've seen so far on FM2010.

Archived