Former Players

Twice in the last four games? Must be an early save lol.

I get it every game. Every. Single. Game.

I wouldn't mind if it was Ledley King returning or something, but it's always "rubbish youth guy released after within a week". Meh.

I get it bugger all... But then again I don't let clubs in my League have too many of my players. There was a situation where it actually mattered however. My former Captain of some 6 years, the guy who actually made the midfield for all that time came back to face us (at the age of 34... he wanted £54,000 a week for 2 years!), however he got sent off within 10 minutes.

yea, the annoying bit of this feature is that it's always the rubbish players, especially those i haven't played.

Once i took goalie on trial a week but didn't sign him. From then on, everytime he played against me i will get this annoying message. ffs he was only here for a week for trial, he wasn't any good and he wasn't even famous.

other than that it usually other players who never really play for me in seven years. the way it picked a player to "feature" is so random.

I loaned Johnny Evans for a day

yes. one day

and I get the message EVERY game against man united

I have about 30-40 former youth players in championship/league one so every cup game I get it

I even have about 4 ex- youths in the prem

I get it with Fulham for McFadden who I sold within a week

so yeah, it's kinda ghey

fortunately for me, most of my rejects went to blackburn (6 in total) so I only get 1 from them each time we play, the only other player went to Liverpool so I only get it for usually 4 fixtures a year all going well.

I think bolton signed one of my players who looked impressive too for about 7 million, however, they let him go for a knockdown price to a championship team in the summer so I haven't had it for him.

Archived