Looking to Give More Credit..?

Every so often on my save, my players start complaining about me not giving them enough credit, and then in press conferences, journalists ask if I plan to "change my ways". What is causing this and how can I stop it??? I think my players are good. :)

Thanks in advance for the help.

I think this is when you don't praise them in the post match team talk after a win.

It's a bit silly sometimes. I didn't praise my players after a friendly win against opposition from a much lower league. Most of my players were unhappy about it. Several weeks later two players were still unhappy.

Maybe your players complain about lack of first team football or recent results, league standings, club finances. It may as well be due to your reputation. If it's to low for your club stature then the players will consider you inferior.

Maybe your players complain about lack of first team football or recent results, league standings, club finances. It may as well be due to your reputation. If it's to low for your club stature then the players will consider you inferior.

This time it did come from an inferior player I couldnt sell in the transfer window because he was injured, and this is a completely new save I'm now. Maybe that's it. I guess I'm just not very good at keeping them happy. :p

This is slightly off topic but I'm only 16 so I always put my manager to the youngest age 25.

Do players then see me as inferior and have less respect for me? Even though I have international football experience?

Thanks.

Archived