Lack of Country Knowledge

Hi, I've managed in the Greek Second Division for a year, managed Ghana for about 6 months and now have been managing in the Brazilian first division for 3-4 months, and I have NO knowledge at all of the countries I've managed in, under my manager attributes. All I have is knowledge of my nationalities (English as Main, Cypriot as secondary). Surely there's something wrong with this? Usually knowledge grows quite easily.

^ :D I was hoping for a more serious answer because my Manager has spent 6 months in Brazil and not got any Brazilian knowledge yet, and can't speak Basic Portuguese either. By now it's usually a bit better than that.

I was manager of Belgium for a year and managed to pick up basic Dutch and just under a quarter of a bar of Belgium knowledge, although in the 6 months since I left the job the bar has jumped to to 3/4 full and I can now speak full dutch. (no idea whether its because i have a couple of Belgian strikers who have me as favourite personel or what)

It should come in time. just because scouts pick up knowledge easily, doesnt mean managers can. Its the scouts job to learn as much as he can about a country and its players.

i love this feature actually of developing knowledge of a country, it's made me, in my current save, look to get jobs in other countries so as to build up my knowledge.

At the moment its full English knowledge (on account of being born there and managing Horsham YMCA for a year)

Half Cook Islands Knowledge (managed their national team for a year)

Half Peru Knowledge as they are my second nationality

Half Spain as im now managing Alfaro

im now managing China U21's so hopefully China will be added to my knowledge... it's like collecting nations :)

Archived