Captain issue:

I asked about this first in the editors hideaway, but had 42 views and no replies after two days, and I'm hoping to get an answer so I can continue my work.

I'm posting it here in the hope that more people will see it, and someone may know the answer.

I'm using a database I've created with the editor, and it all loads and works fine, but I am not at any point asked to select my Captain/Vice Captain for the season.

Does anyone know what I could have done to cause this, or any other reason this error could be occurring?

Thanks.

I'm not sure why this would be but can't you just set them up from the tactics screen?

Yes, indeed I can. It is not a problem in that sense, and I don't really mind, as I still have a matchday Captain. But I can't even make a permanent Captain from the tactics screen either. The usual (highlighted) options (of Captain, Vice Captain, followed by others) are not there; just the list from 1, 2, 3 etc onward.

Again, I don't even really mind that, as long as I can have a matchday Captain. Just that I'm going to release the database when it's finished, and I wanted everything to be working properly for when I do. Also I was just curious as to what could make this error occur, even if I can't end up fixing it, would still be good to understand why it's happened.

Thanks for replying though Neji, I was beginning to think I must've been on some generic 'ignore' list or something. ;):D

Archived