Is it possible to be a manager of both club and country in the first season?

That would be their only chance of winning it! ;)

Jokes aside, you could choose England job when creating your manager then apply for club teams, you may not get a good club but atleast you'll be England.

Haha I don't think I am that good but I am sure I wouldn't take Heskey!! :D

Yeah I am currently managing Arsenal but want the England job too, but Capello is there :mad: Is there anything I can do on FMRTE to make me England manager? :p Thanks.

Another question instead of making another thread. A warning thing keeps popping up on my computer telling me to save my game on FM and close it due to memory. Why is this? I have deleted a lot of games and would have thought this would have free'd some memory up? It never come up before I deleted saves?

Would need to add a new manager then pick england then retire from football so the job is available then give yourself 10,000 reputation, would do the trick i think.

Nice one, ill try it and report back. Thanks for your help.

Start menu, right click my computer, click on properties. Should be there somewhere, it'd a little bit different for different OS'. Also what verison of windows do you have?

Sorry for the long reply. It's 767 ram. I am using Windows Vista :thup: Thanks for your help btw.

1gb of RAM is meant to be the minimum requirement for the game on Windows Vista. Obviously as that is the minimum your computer will struggle to run a large amount of leagues or even a long term game. If you can afford it, I would try and buy some extra RAM.

Archived