Few iPod Touch Questions :) Quick Replies Please?

Yeap, i got ther iPod Touch version after some persuasion :)

Firstly, yes, it's great. It's a little, actually, a fair bit clunky and a but hard to manage at first, ,but i've played for maybe a day, and am starting to really get into it. There's just sopmething about tapping everything that makes it more involved, ,haha.

1. Am i able to sort by age in the player search function? Otherwise I have to click through the 200 pages or whatever, which is a pain. And i want to find the youngest, best players.

2. Is this a bug? When on the general information screen in the game screen, the match info, like the commentary, is in the middle of the screen and overtakes the goals scored if there's more than 3 goal scorers. It's fine on Player Ratings because it shrinks to the bottom, but yeah.

3. The ball in the 2D pitch is flurescent yellow? Why?

4. I'm finding it very hard to sell players. Example. Playing as United, I put Park Ji Sung on the transfer list. He was worth 6.25mil at the time of the sell, , and i lowered it to 3 mil as the offering price. No offers at all!

5. Is there a picture pack yet? How do I install it? Do i have to startt a new game for it to engage?

So that's about it. This isn't critisising the game at all. SI, this game is a grerat representation for the iPod Touch. The touch screen makes it a little more involvedd than the PSP, and although the layout has been improved to match the ipod's touch screen, it's still missing a bit.

So thanks for making such a great game, and answers to my questions would recieve epic amounts of love ♥ :)

• SI Staff
1. Am i able to sort by age in the player search function? Otherwise I have to click through the 200 pages or whatever, which is a pain. And i want to find the youngest, best players.

At the moment this isn't possible I'm afraid - it is something which I'll be looking at for next years version though.

(you can though obviously filter out older players using the filtering options)

2. Is this a bug? When on the general information screen in the game screen, the match info, like the commentary, is in the middle of the screen and overtakes the goals scored if there's more than 3 goal scorers. It's fine on Player Ratings because it shrinks to the bottom, but yeah.

No its intentional - I actually prefer it placed in the middle when it its practical to do so. With the overview page unless there are a lot of scorers having it there doesn't obscure anything ...

3. The ball in the 2D pitch is flurescent yellow? Why?

This just makes it stand out more to peoples eyes making it easier to follow on the small screen.

4. I'm finding it very hard to sell players. Example. Playing as United, I put Park Ji Sung on the transfer list. He was worth 6.25mil at the time of the sell, , and i lowered it to 3 mil as the offering price. No offers at all!

Try offering him to clubs and you might find that you get more 'bites' - as a rule if you're desperate to sell someone offer him around cheap and then negotiate upward.

5. Is there a picture pack yet? How do I install it? Do i have to startt a new game for it to engage?

If you mean 'player pictures' - I'm afraid there isn't support for these in the current version of the game (do bear in mind as a download game its important for us not to 'bloat' the game out too much).

1. Am i able to sort by age in the player search function? Nope this isnt possible

2. Is this a bug? No its normal but it doesnt show at the end of the game.

3. The ball in the 2D pitch is flurescent yellow? Why? Maybe if you are playing in winter or night matches etc.

4. I'm finding it very hard to sell players? Play Park abit more to get his form up then more interest may be shown or put him on intensive training to boost hos stats and he will then be good so teams may offer.

5. Is there a picture pack yet? How do I install it? No this isnt possible because the ipod is locked.

Hope this helps you! :)

Edit: Damn it marc beat me to it ;)

• SI Staff

Just to double check - was it player pictures you were after when you referred to a 'picture pack'?

(partially wondering as I'm still working out 'features' for next years version and was wondering how popular such a thing might be?)

Just to double check - was it player pictures you were after when you referred to a 'picture pack'?

(partially wondering as I'm still working out 'features' for next years version and was wondering how popular such a thing might be?)

If player picks were possible then :thup: put them in it'd would be great

Archived