lol at this game

How is it unrealistic? So many factors come in to play for each game that can affect a result and that can change if you replay them (forced or otherwise). If you are that unhappy play them both again.

Also might be an idea to save regularly if you have a dodgy pc.

Toys back in pram now?

I would always hate this esp on CM4, as being a perfectionist of sorts who despises cheating, I would refuse to re-win the games I had won prior to the crash and just play them out again as normal, and unfortunately, it quite a few times resulted in a very painful loss 2nd time around.

Just one of those things.

As for auto save every week. Do that and you will then be accused of cheating if you had a great achievement/result and you were then asked to post a screenshot of your 'game status' screen. Folk would take one look at your hundreds/thousands of saves and scream 'cheat' 'look, he must be re-loading his games every week until he wins' etc etc. ( I'm on 23 saves at the end of 3 seasons btw)

I have to save every few days due to my laptop crashing everytime i move it... I think somethings loose lol I've saved 625times and im on 17th august 2021 in game, which probably works out saving once every two weeks or less in average.

As for auto save every week. Do that and you will then be accused of cheating if you had a great achievement/result and you were then asked to post a screenshot of your 'game status' screen. Folk would take one look at your hundreds/thousands of saves and scream 'cheat' 'look, he must be re-loading his games every week until he wins' etc etc. ( I'm on 23 saves at the end of 3 seasons btw)

Sacrificing personal enjoyment and avoiding frustration...

...because other people, who will probably never in a million years see your stats, might complain about the number of saves...?

:(

Archived