How do i

1) Download the proper German squad because I thought there was someone on these forums that said that you could do that but I don't know how to?

2) Activate the lower lower leagues below the Blue Square South/North because again, I remember someone saying you could activate the leagues below BSQ N/S like the ryman league therefore getting the real players from those leagues.

Thanks

1) Download the proper German squad because I thought there was someone on these forums that said that you could do that but I don't know how to?

2) Activate the lower lower leagues below the Blue Square South/North because again, I remember someone saying you could activate the leagues below BSQ N/S like the ryman league therefore getting the real players from those leagues.

Thanks

Need to look around the Editors Hideaway mate... Superbladesmans database is great for England down to level 10.. As for the Germans, I know its possible but have a look around the Hideaway.

1) I'll send you a pm about this as it cannot be discussed in this thread due to licensing issues.

2) Download Super Bladesman's English National League System for those lower leagues. Have a look at these instructions in particular the sections on "Where should I save files to?" and "How do I load my file into my game inside FM?" to help you install it.

If you have any questions, just post back. :thup:

Archived