FM on FB

Hello!

Just an idea. Why wouldn't you develop a facebook football management application (Something like topeleven)? Think you would do a much better job then top11 and there is an opportunity to earn some extra money :)

yes, there is. Let say you can add more game money if you pay some amount of real money :)

I wouldn't say an FM facebook app is a terrible idea, but I'm pretty confident people won't put real money into it; Facebook apps are just fun little time-killers, at best.

EA has Fifa Superstars as an app on Facebook. :)

yea but tbh EA would release a 3d model of my last visit to the bathroom (thankfully i only trimmed my beard) if they thought there was some sort of margin in it. then facebook would data mine your interaction with it.

yea but tbh EA would release a 3d model of my last visit to the bathroom (thankfully i only trimmed my beard) if they thought there was some sort of margin in it. then facebook would data mine your interaction with it.

:D:D:D 10 chars

I'm interested in seeing how you trimmed your beard. Mine looks funny at times.

Interested EA? :D

Archived