Premier League 25 Player Registration Problem. Please Help!

I have a problem trying to get the first game of the season underway.

I am being asked to register 25 players for the Preimer League season. Apparently this is done through giving squad numbers. On-screen it tells me players aged 21 or under do not have to be registered. So naturally, I registered 25 players aged over 21, I don't have to worry about the under 21s, right?

However in my first game of the season, I attempted to put 3 under 21s in the match day squad. It then tells me I am not allowed to register more than 25 players.. and it shows a graphic saying 28/25.. and highlights the fact I have 3 too many registered.

Here's the catch 22:

The game JUST told me I don't have to register the under 21s, but when I put them in my match squad, it takes me to a squad numbers screen and tells me I now have to register under 21s in order for them to play?

I don't get whats going on, and this is my second season. I never had this issue in my first season.

Can anyone please help?

By the way, I am NOT complaining about this rule existing. It's a real rule. I am just mystified as to why the game is asking me to register under 21 players. I can't progress the game without registering them, but I shouldn't have to.

Are you starting out in the 2010/11 season of the premier league? If so make sure that the players you are trying to put in your match day squad are still going to be under 21 after the 31st of August. If not this is causing the problem you are having.

Archived