Team philosophies

Right, okay! This maybe just me. But here goes.

When I play this game long term and I switch between jobs, before accepting any job I tend to research that city/town. I see what’s famous there, the population etc. I also go on Google Earth, check out the stadium and get a feeling where geographically that city/town is.

Anyway, once I have done that, I then (sometimes) base my teams playing style/philosophy on what the city is like as a whole. I'll explain, for example, if I take over a team in a city/town which is up and coming, I’ll set out my team with plenty of youngsters. If the team I have taken over is from say a mining/industrial town/city I will set up my team to be well organised, hard workers and hard to break down. If I’m employed to manage a team in a beautiful city, I'll try and play is a style where it’s easy on the eye.

I also look at history of the team, find out what big players may have played for them in the past and then I’ll try and sign a player that can be compared to them.

Maybe this is just me! But is there anyone out there as crazy as me when it comes to switching clubs!?

:D

Archived