More than 1 month without a lg game

Played my last lg game on 29 10 11

Then had the same lg match postponed twice due to a w/logged pitch.

1 week taken up by the FA Trophy

Next lg match rearranged due to an FA Trophy replay by my next opponents

Next lg game 30 11 11 (unless it gets postponed/rearranged)

:mad:

Edgar, i really wish we could like posts (like on facebook), cause i would have liked about 10 of yours from the past few days :thup:

In response to the OP, it does seem a long time, but as tdpatriots12, do a tour or something, or just cherish the rest.

Edgar, i really wish we could like posts (like on facebook), cause i would have liked about 10 of yours from the past few days :thup:

In response to the OP, it does seem a long time, but as tdpatriots12, do a tour or something, or just cherish the rest.

Thanks mate :thup:

I have my moments but not everyone appreciates them :confused:

If only we had to wait so long between threads started by speople :rolleyes:

Wat u on about mate :thdn: This person just giving their point across and if you dont like threads being created every minute which is suppost to happen dont come on this forum !!!

Wat u on about mate :thdn: This person just giving their point across and if you dont like threads being created every minute which is suppost to happen dont come on this forum !!!

As if by magic, someone comes along to illustrate my point.

It was a little bit of humour based around speople's prolific thread starting, but that has seemed to have passed you by.

Along with the ability to use proper English. ;)

As if by magic, someone comes along to illustrate my point.

It was a little bit of humour based around speople's prolific thread starting, but that has seemed to have passed you by.

Along with the ability to use proper English. ;)

Yh alrite then :thup:. Oh yh mate you do understand we're not in an English class or exam ?? :thup:

Yh alrite then :thup:. Oh yh mate you do understand we're not in an English class or exam ?? :thup:

I also understand that using text speak is against the rules, mainly because many users are foreign with English as a 2nd language.

Anyway, a month without a league game is just unlucky speople, but I guess its to be expected in the lower leagues.

EDIT: Beaten to it by SCIAG!

You don't need a good command of the English language to pass an English exam nowadays, thats crazy talk! I remember turning up hungover to my A Level English Language exam having also just witnessed England losing to Brazil in the quarter final of the world cup and walking it....

back on topic the most worrying thing about a break like the one you are having is the fixture pileup you are going to have in a few months.

You don't need a good command of the English language to pass an English exam nowadays, thats crazy talk! I remember turning up hungover to my A Level English Language exam having also just witnessed England losing to Brazil in the quarter final of the world cup and walking it.... QUOTE]

Haha qaulity :p

You don't need a good command of the English language to pass an English exam nowadays, thats crazy talk! I remember turning up hungover to my A Level English Language exam having also just witnessed England losing to Brazil in the quarter final of the world cup and walking it.... QUOTE]

Haha qaulity :p

i did omit the fact that whilst deeply upset at englands exit i read the wrong seat number on my timetable and was the only person on one side of a large exam hall until the sniggering, pointing and lack of an exam paper on my desk tipped me off :(

Archived