How to make more international teams playable?

Hi all, a quick q I hope someone can help me with...

With the WC going on and all that I thought it might be quite fun to have an international management save to go alongside my main save. However, as I'm someone who enjoys starting at the bottom and working my way up I thought it'd be fun to start with an awful international team and gradually apply for jobs with better and better international squads (a sort of extreme version of Roy Hodgson!). However, when I load up a game only about 30 or so international teams seem to be available to manage. I'm guessing this is something to do with which players are loaded in from the database??? But if so I already loaded a large database so is there anything else I can do to make more teams available?? I guess if I just wanted one country I could simply add in all players from that nation but really I want as many as possible to be playable. I have no interest in domestic football for this save (beyond it generating some stats for international players) so is there a way of switching that off too to save processor power?

Thanks in advance for any help!

on the databse settings, you can either say load all players from the country you want to manage, or to make it harder, load all players with national rep or above from that continent, then there will be loads of players.

A couple of options for you would be to either load all players from nations that you might want to play, though this will make it really slow.

Other Options to get lots of Players:

Load All Current International players: Do every continent.

For Africa there is an editor file in the Editors Hideaway.

Load some obscure leagues from Editors Hideaway.

Choose a wider range of leagues, so not just European ones.

Load Players with a National Rep or Higher

All of these options should increase the number of players, otherwise there is always the DDT option from a few sites, can't find my link right now.

i've currently got 139 nations playable, through having several Asian Leagues (N Korea, Qatar, UAE and others) and African Leagues (Nigeria and a couple of others) along with the African Megapack and having a number of "current internanational players" from each continent.

Archived