Long Term Game

What are the best Leagues and database size to select for a long term game ??

I have Spain, Italy, Germany, Scotland. England, France, Brazil and Argentina with a Medium Database size. I am currently in 2017 - 2018 season and it seems okay although I would like a few more quality Regens so I am wondering if I should start again and use a Large Database this time :confused:

It's all about preference, but a large database probably helps.

Although I've never tried it myself, playing in Brazil at any level seems like a great option for a long-term save given the number of good players that are generated there and the prices that they can be sold for.

If I add a Large Database instead of Medium it only loads an extra 3,000 players and I don't really no if that will make a difference for the quality or Regens that come through ??

If I add a Large Database instead of Medium it only loads an extra 3,000 players and I don't really no if that will make a difference for the quality or Regens that come through ??

It may help, but the best way to get good regens is to load all players from nations that come up with good regens i.e. Spain, Brazil, Argentina

large database isn't going to help in regards to regens.

I load around 60 leagues for my games (havn't gotten real far and I'm afraid the game will bog down around 2020+)

You should load russia, ukraine, romania, and pretty much all the south american countries. Mexico and USA can produce quality regens as well.

I've always had a gripe with regens, I've done tweaking with the database and downloading custom leagues in an attempt to improve it.

My main action was improving a lot of top African nations clubs youth facilities to avg good or excellent. I did one save (without loading those african leagues) and simmed to around 2030 and they've still produced very little talent (maybe 10 african born players worth over 2 million dollars)

Archived