Not working on windows 7 :(

Have you tried uninstall/reinstall?

I don't know about anyone else but I just got Windows 7 a couple of weeks ago and it seems that whenever there is a windows update it completely messes with my system. Why do microsoft release updates just to mash up my PC?

You could try installing the latest patch if you haven't already, may not fix this but could help. Otherwise, try ending fm.exe through the task manager and see if you can launch it after that.

might not but just means you have to enter your code and download the game off steam before you can install it but do a total fresh uninstall like in the link posted above then do a fresh install and if it says anything about install complete but the following errors have occurred just uninstall and reboot then do fresh install and dont do nothing with pc while its installing as i had this loads of times when beta testing fm10 and also after fm10 was released it took me a few times to get it installed without errors but being installed now and patched and runs perfectly everytime

Archived