If I wipe my system to install windows 7, does that mean my progress wil be lost?

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\settings\Version 1003\HALL_OF_FAME_SCREEN.xml

That files contains your hall of fame data. You will need to enable hidden files to see this file and UserName refers to whatever your user name is.

The rest are located in My Documents. So just take all the Sports Interactive folder from there and you should be fine.

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\settings\Version 1003\HALL_OF_FAME_SCREEN.xml

That files contains your hall of fame data. You will need to enable hidden files to see this file and UserName refers to whatever your user name is.

The rest are located in My Documents. So just take all the Sports Interactive folder from there and you should be fine.

Okay ive copied the Sports Interactive folder onto a USB and will install it when game is re-installed. I wasnt sure on how to enable hidden files and so searched Hall of Fame on a search. I found two of them, one was in the 2009 folder the other in the 2010, if I place the 2010 One into the Sports Interactive folder on my USB, will it work?

you`ll have to put it back into the same folder you`ve copied it from after the install

Right so when I re-install I assume that a new SI folder comes up, so do I overwrite it with the copied folder on the USB, then paste in the Hall of Fame dat into the Football Manager 2010 folder? Confused.com :confused:

you cant just overwrite the whole folder..

you only needed to save hall of fame file, save game files and editor data stuff if you've edited stuff etc.. not the data folder etc

You can overwrite the whole folder in My Documents. It won't cause any problems. It containst all the stuff mentioned as well as any other things like skins, logos, player profile pics, screenshots, tactics, training schedules or anything else you may have.

There is no harm in copying each one either individually either though but it just takes a little more time. :p

You can overwrite the whole folder in My Documents. It won't cause any problems. It containst all the stuff mentioned as well as any other things like skins, logos, player profile pics, screenshots, tactics, training schedules or anything else you may have.

There is no harm in copying each one either individually either though but it just takes a little more time. :p

Ah right.. so If I go to My Documents and take the folder, place it on the USB, Reinstall the game and overwrite it in my documents it will work? Thanks alot :) Will keep the saves etc in the USB too just incase it doesnt work!

Archived