Lonest time without a penalty ?

Currently, I have been playing a 56 yr old guy in my team (defence) in order to get the record for the oldest scorer in the division, (he scored at 55 in my prev division for the record, and in the FA Cup too) I have slated him down as my main pen taker, a doddle I thought to get him a quick goal and then play one of my normal centre backs instead (as the 56 yr old is understandably ultra crap by now), however I have now gone 24 lg games without even recieving a penalty for him to have a go at, and currently he is the only guy in my squad who from one situation or another has not even had one shot on goal all season long.

I am also the only team in the division who has yet to receive a pen, even though flying away with the division, my team is the one who spends the most time in the opposition area for a pen to be recieved (I have given away 5 so far to opposition teams btw).

Unlucky or what ?

What's your longest time without a pen ?

And I do find that 24 games and counting hardly seems to reflect real life, especially since I am currently in tier 6 where the standard of tackling/positioning etc is v bad.

Unlucky or what ?

West Brom went a whole season without getting a penalty in one of our premier league seasons due to corrupt refs ;).

OMFG !!!

I had better slot him up in attack then before the season finishes, though only after I am a couple of goals up so that out of position isn't too badly affected.

Archived