Finances in a Long Term Game

Hi

Im a member of the biggest clan in the 'online' section of these forums.

I have a question about finances. Basically most clubs seem to get some sort of 'injection' of cash on a normal season by season. No loans just a cash sum eos ranging from 10mil to 70mil ish.

I was wondering why this happens, as surely finances every year should balance.... Im not talking a one off it seems like the clubs that are sepnding the most, ie buying players for obscene totals year on year (200mil +) it gets to the eos and the chairman just sorts everything out.

Its only really come to my attentions cos 12 of us play together and we all state things like this, if it was a SP then we wouldnt know about all the cash injections.

Obviously im aware that the chairmans attributes matter but it seems that most chairmen aren't wealthy and were just board members b4 they got promoted

Thanks for any input

MODS - if this is in the wrong forum pls move to a more appropiate one

Which clubs in particular?

I know some Spanish and Italian clubs have cash injections in the summer under the "Other" Income, but this is done on purpose and probably attempts to mimic one-off TV payments. You can see this in the pre-game editor under finances for that club.

I've rarely seen cash injections outside of Italy though and only ever seen it once at Southampton, whose Chairman is a Sugar Daddy anyway. I'd imagine if the club is heavily in debt, the Chairman may attempt to inject some money though.

Well the clubs that are being managed are most of EPL but the main ones to have injections over the last cpl of years are Ipswich, Leeds, Sunderland, Spurs, Wigan,Southend, Pompey.... u get my drift.

Its like eos at the min all of us are looking at how much we get injected, we have just completed 2022-23

Yh but what im saying is its happening every year, even tho they arent Sugar Daddy chairman. - I just dont undertsnad why. It seems some clubs can spend too much but never go under.

Archived