Your most satisfying moment to score just after the opposition.

We have all been on the recieving end of it, you score, opposition score straight after.

But what has been your most satisfying moment to score straight after the opposition score against you ?

In my save, I was down to my last game (an away) for an unbeaten lg season, went 1-0 up, they equalised, then in the 83rd min, they went 2-1 up. I scored from the kickoff (thankfully) and the match stayed at 2-2.

So that was my most satisfying moment ever to score immediately after them, what's yours ?

Wicked one happened last season. I hate playing against Napoli and they use this stupid 5-3-2 formation and it always seems to score against me. This time, though, I had the last laugh.

Napoli 4-5 Triestina

Napoli scored in the 90+1th minute - I scored in the 90+2nd. :D

Not sure if I can include it, but it was Aston Villa 3-2 Shaktar Donetsk in the Europa League. The first leg ended 3-4, but I had the home leg to come. Went behind early on, and never really got going, 3-5 on aggregate wasn't a good score, and despite heavy pressure, Shaktar made it 0-2 in the 90th minute. It was over, 3-6 and my boys simply couldn't cope with Sinama-Pongalle (:D), but then, out of nowhere, and straight after kick off, Ashley Young with a screamer. Well, at least we go out on a positive and the aggregate score doesn't look too bad at 4-6, but as soon as they kick off, we rob the ball back, and Gabriel Agbonlahor's pace is enough to put him through on goal, and make it 5-6 on aggregate. Surely not, I thought. It seemed just a little too late though, and as they kicked off, under a minute of stoppage time remained, but that didn't put the lads off. Shaktar concede a throw, and as the ball is eventually cleared, I expected the referee to blow his whistle, but one last attack was on the cards. Delph lofts forward, and out of nowhere, Sakho gets his head to the ball, and after a mini scramble, the ball falls to who else, but Ashley Young, and as he blasts the ball in to the back of the net, I actually ran out of the room screaming! 6-6 on aggregate, Villa through, on away goals.

Not sure if that is allowed in this thread, but it was after seperate kick offs! :D

Was down to 10 men in FA cup final and 1-0 up against Man City, playing ultra defensively to cling on to the lead.

4 minutes of a added time. In the 3rd minute they scored from a corner :(

Then from the kick-off we hoofed the ball out wide, winger beat three defenders and blasted the ball into the top of the net.

I screamed like a little girl.

torquay v derby championship playoff final,

1-1 in normal time, i took the lead in ET early in the first half, they equalised with about 5 minutes to go before I scored twice to get to the premiership at the first time of asking.

My girlfriend was doing some professional development record thingy at the time and was baffled by my celebrations, totally worth it! :cool:

Not sure if I can include it, but it was Aston Villa 3-2 Shaktar Donetsk in the Europa League. The first leg ended 3-4, but I had the home leg to come. Went behind early on, and never really got going, 3-5 on aggregate wasn't a good score, and despite heavy pressure, Shaktar made it 0-2 in the 90th minute. It was over, 3-6 and my boys simply couldn't cope with Sinama-Pongalle (:D), but then, out of nowhere, and straight after kick off, Ashley Young with a screamer. Well, at least we go out on a positive and the aggregate score doesn't look too bad at 4-6, but as soon as they kick off, we rob the ball back, and Gabriel Agbonlahor's pace is enough to put him through on goal, and make it 5-6 on aggregate. Surely not, I thought. It seemed just a little too late though, and as they kicked off, under a minute of stoppage time remained, but that didn't put the lads off. Shaktar concede a throw, and as the ball is eventually cleared, I expected the referee to blow his whistle, but one last attack was on the cards. Delph lofts forward, and out of nowhere, Sakho gets his head to the ball, and after a mini scramble, the ball falls to who else, but Ashley Young, and as he blasts the ball in to the back of the net, I actually ran out of the room screaming! 6-6 on aggregate, Villa through, on away goals.

Not sure if that is allowed in this thread, but it was after seperate kick offs! :D

amazing game wd :thup:

Archived