I know this is a bit old but........

Okay,I know this is a bit old but I have some questions about Football Manager 2008:

1) After finishing 2 seasons in the game I had a crash dump error,does the 8.02 patch fix this issue?

2) Do I have to start a new game for the patch to fix the game's bugs?

3) Are there any issues with the 8.02 FM 2008 patch?

That's all,thanks in advance.

1) tell us more about the error, does your save work can you reload?

2) yes it fixes bugs within your save game as well, but certain glitches like player stats, bans, injury's, transfer will be affected only if you restart the game

1) tell us more about the error, does your save work can you reload?

2) yes it fixes bugs within your save game as well, but certain glitches like player stats, bans, injury's, transfer will be affected only if you restart the game

1) Yes the save game works but as soon as I try to further progress into the game I get that crash dump error message.

2) So does that mean that it'll fix the crash dump error in my save game?

3) This question is a bit off-topic,but if my PC has the minimum requirements to run FM 2010 except for the video card,can I still run the game but play matches in 2D?

Install the latest FM08 patch and it will certainly help with crash issues.

The patch will instantly help with match engine and coding issues but any data changes will require a new game to take effect.

The graphics card is pretty important for FM so it would depend on its specifications. Try the FM 10 demo and see how it runs.

3) This question is a bit off-topic,but if my PC has the minimum requirements to run FM 2010 except for the video card,can I still run the game but play matches in 2D?

As Frazt mentioned try out the demo or post your graphics card specifications here maybe we can tell you that will it run or not but this also can vary on other thing like RAM capacity and processor.

As Frazt mentioned try out the demo or post your graphics card specifications here maybe we can tell you that will it run or not but this also can vary on other thing like RAM capacity and processor.

Okay,here are my PC's specs:

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 processor single core @ 1.7GHz.

GPU: Nvidia GeForce 2MX with 64MB VRAM.

RAM: 768MB RAM.

So could my PC run FM 2010?

Okay,here are my PC's specs:

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 processor single core @ 1.7GHz.

GPU: Nvidia GeForce 2MX with 64MB VRAM.

RAM: 768MB RAM.

So could my PC run FM 2010?

Well I could be wrong but you can't run 3d on this specifications, maybe 2d or text.

Archived