Great start...

I have just started a new game at QPR.. first season i made a couple of really decent signings, i got Priskin from Watford, he later scored 39 goals in the season icon_razz.gif, in both the FA and league cup i got knocked out by liverpool the scores were 1-0 and 3-2 and i also became the champions of the Championship

So bring on the Premiership :p Hoping to buy some portsmouth players as they just got relegates icon_smile.gif

How well have you done in your first season for your club? bad? or good?

I have just started a new game at QPR.. first season i made a couple of really decent signings, i got Priskin from Watford, he later scored 39 goals in the season icon_razz.gif, in both the FA and league cup i got knocked out by liverpool the scores were 1-0 and 3-2 and i also became the champions of the Championship

So bring on the Premiership :p Hoping to buy some portsmouth players as they just got relegates icon_smile.gif

How well have you done in your first season for your club? bad? or good?

hit and miss for me just started a new season with newcastle an di went and lost the 1st 7 games in the league but then managed to turn it around with a few signings in jan window and ended up 7th won the fa cup and got to the league cup semi final, 2nd season after a few more signings im flying at the top and flying in all competitions. but the core o fmy team is the same as last season.

First season with Bremen finished 2nd, which was pretty much where we were expected to finish.

First season with Fiorentina finished 4th which I was very happy with and was slightly above expectations (eerily the Serie A table looked very similar to the real life one!). Funnily enough though, given all the comments by people about board confidence I have experienced a positive "bug" in board confidence.

Fiorentina board's 2 year plan (or maybe 5 year plan actually, but it makes no difference to my point) was to challenge for the Serie A title. I followed up that 4th place with a disappointing 5th the following season yet the board are delighted that I have achieved the long term objectives ahead of schedule. I can quite safely say that in neither season were we in even the remotest danger of winning the title icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fatboyjohnmulhern:

its great start or quitting with me, well based on the first few games, so if a was you zenister, after 7 loses, i would be gone </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i was slumped over my desk ala keegan against liverpool in that epic 4-3 loss, but bought some good players in and now nearing the end of the 2nd season, won the league cup, fa cup final to look forward to undefeated in the league and will win it, and have to beat palermo in the 2nd leg of the last 16 in uefa cup

Archived