EURO cup question

Hi,

I've got one question about Euro Cup.

I am the manager of Rotherham. I am in CH league. I've lost with Arsenal ( they were 3rd at the end of the season ) in Englng Cup final. Arsenal will play in CL. What about place in EURO cup? Will my team play in thic cup?

If the cup is won by a team already qualifying for Europe through the league, then the place goes to next place in the Premier League that hasn't qualified for Europe, 6th/7th.

Are you sure about that?

Portsmouth would have been in the Europa League next season for reaching the final of the FA Cup had they not had off the field problems.

It's important to know which cup final you got to. If it was the FA Cup (Puchar Anglii w piłce nożnej), you will get into the EURO Cup. If it was the Carling Cup (Puchar Ligi Angielskiej w piłce nożnej), you will not.

Check the Seedings page of the EURO Cup to see if you are there.

So it was FA Cup and I am not in EURO Cup ;/ neither Arsenal or any other additional team. One more question, In which round of Euro cup should I start? In the description of FA Cup it is written that in secon qualifiction round. Is it correct? Does the 7th team of the season also starts in this round?

Archived