Why dont players want to join me?

Im cadiz at the moment in the spanish second league and when i try and sign players who my assistant thinks are realistic, before i even offer them a contract they say they are not interested in a move even tho in the scout report it says they are. Why does this happen?

I can't be sure, but I imagine a lot of it actually has something to do with your scout's abilities. Obviously the better a scout is, the more you can trust his feedback and I would guess this extends to whether or not players want to join you as well.

Im cadiz at the moment in the spanish second league and when i try and sign players who my assistant thinks are realistic, before i even offer them a contract they say they are not interested in a move even tho in the scout report it says they are. Why does this happen?

Look at your assistant managers judging abilities. If they are poor then he might mislead you. Try to negotiate the contract offer, sometimes players come back and state that they want more money, more length to the contract, more signing on fee etc.

I can't be sure, but I imagine a lot of it actually has something to do with your scout's abilities. Obviously the better a scout is, the more you can trust his feedback and I would guess this extends to whether or not players want to join you as well.

absolute truth, players are programmed to snub clubs with rep lower than his. say mr. X is repped 3000, and ur miserable club is repped at 2500, he'll snub you like an ugly girl:D

Hmm, a little weird. I'm playing as Cordoba and in my first season I had no problem signing players, and I imagine Cordoba and Cadiz have very similar reputations. Though I did sign mostly just free players. There are some good ones out there but make sure to offer them more than what they're asking for if there are other clubs are interested in them. Usually offering 2 or 3k/week more than they they're asking will get you the player.

Strange, if my assman tells me a target is realistic, then I can always sign him.

'Not interested' however doesn't necessary mean that you can't get him. It's a matter of money then. Only with 'no intention' you stand no chance.

Just offer them a contract - they'll almost always sign. Make sure the salary is within the range your scout said they'll sign for. I don't know why the game has them they say they're "not interested" when they really are - and they usually don't want much more money then players who say they're "interested".

Archived