Retford rival which Sheffield?

I'm playing Retford in Dafuge's challenge. I see that Woking and Sheffield are rivals. I scheduled a friendly against Woking. But I couldn't figure out which Sheffield are the rival. There is both a Sheffield United and a Sheffield Wednesday in the Coca-Cola Championship.

Can someone tell me which Sheffield is my rival?

There is a team called called Sheffield in the lower divisions. You are not rivals with either one of the sheffields in the championship

Type "Sheffield" into the search box on fm and it will show you the club

I tried to do a search before I posted, but only saw a coach "Alan Sheffield". But after your post I took a second look and discovered the tab at the bottom to pick clubs. And there I found it! My rival I can schedule a friendly with and even hope to win :D

Thanks hrbfcrule

shffield are the oldest football club in history, over 150 years theyve been plaing i think.

they had a match to sommemorate it and they got the likes of zidane and whatnot (proper legendary superstars) playing in it and was attended by Michel platini

shffield are the oldest football club in history, over 150 years theyve been plaing i think.

they had a match to sommemorate it and they got the likes of zidane and whatnot (proper legendary superstars) playing in it and was attended by Michel platini

They played Internazionale and Pelé was the guest of honour. It was originally going to be Real Madrid as Sheffield and Real are the only teams to have received the FIFA Order of Merit.

They also played a second commerative match a few months later against Ajax.

Archived