International FA!!!

Currently Manager of Ivory Coast quailfied them for the world cup... & i thought Ahh.."no problem about getting sacked!" then the dredded african cup of nations comes along.. get an easy group.. so easy passage through but no lost to zambia.. and i go out... the end of tournament comes.. SACKED!!!

Why Don't someone for their think... he's got us qualified for the world cup not many other african nations there, a good job done.. but no... ONE BAD TOURNAMENT BYE BYE JOB!!

Does my NUT IN!!!

In my game Brazil sacked their manager during the group stage of the world cup after drawing their 2nd match 0-0 with Ghana. They had won their first match so were not out and they went on to win their 3rd match in the group stage. They ended up losing to England in the 2nd round though.

They were hosts of the tournament but sacking their manager for getting 4 points from their first 2 games was a bit much I thought. :D

Another thing was they ended up hiring Roberto Carlos to replace them on the day of their 2nd round match with England. :D

Archived