How best to conserve energy?

I started a new game as FC Bayern the other day i've hired pretty good coaches and i'm using Sfrasers training schedules. However, perhaps due to my fast paced attacking tactics, pretty much my entire team struggle to maintain their stamina during games and generally end up on 70% or so.

I was just wondering what are the best things to do to get my team to conserve energy when we're say 3-0 up with 30 mins to go?

Cheers.

I started a new game as FC Bayern the other day i've hired pretty good coaches and i'm using Sfrasers training schedules. However, perhaps due to my fast paced attacking tactics, pretty much my entire team struggle to maintain their stamina during games and generally end up on 70% or so.

I was just wondering what are the best things to do to get my team to conserve energy when we're say 3-0 up with 30 mins to go?

Cheers.

Use the 'Take a Breather' shout :)

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to "take a breather" above mentioned, you may want to decrease their tempo (speed game), and increase "waste time".

Otherwise, the best way to conserve energy is to turn off the lights, wash the dishes with your hands, and ride your bicycle to work... :-P

i'm using Sfrasers training schedules.

Lower the intensity.

Also, use these shouts when you've got a lead:

Retain Possession

Take A Breather

Stand Off Opponents

Stay on feet

Drop deeper

Those will decrease pressing, and lower the tempo, helping your players stay fresh.

Archived