FMHI recomended players

If you're talking about top players... to get the ball rolling, I'll start with these...

Neymar, Higuain and Canales

Got all 3 of the for Liverpool, Higuain and Canales on a free. All went on to be worth £35m.

Van Der Wiel is a decent right back, Sidnei is a great centre back and Smithies is a great GK to buy early and keep for the future.

Sergio Aurier (I think thats how you spell it). THE FIRST THING YOU DO ON AN ACCOUNT IS BUY HIM. Seriously. He is some 16 year old LB kid who has amazing stats at that age anyway (all at least blue and lots of green). Put him on a hard training schedule (All intense apart from GK which is none and Att which is medium). If you are a big club, you can pick him up for 10k (I got him for 6k). After 1 season he is worth over 15 Million and after 3 seasons (at 19 years old) he was World Player of the Year and a full International. I'm on my 4th season and he is just amazing.

Celtic FC's midfield trio of Scott Brown, Aiden McGeady and Shaun Maloney. Brown has high 16+ stats in most areas and will cost you about £8m, McGeady also has high 16+ stats but will cost about £11m and Maloney will get you 10-15 goals a season from midfield in a 4-3-3. You can get him for as little as £6m. Any of these three will develop into top-class players by the time they're 26 (3 seasons on).

Mid Table EPL sides would be crazy not to sign Nelson Rivas from Inter (£3m should do it), Cesare Natali from Fiorentina (£2m) to bolster your defence. Fabrizio Fazio too, but he will cost about £6m.

Fernando Cavenaghi (£5m), Liedson (£3.5m) and Marko Pantelic (£3m) all capable forwards.

Oh and the pick of the bunch, cost wise - Jorge Andrade, 31 y/o Portugese International on a free season 1.

Archived