Team Logos. What´s up with that!?

Hi, Maybe this isn´t the right place for this but i have been searchin after a way to download tema logos for as many teams as possible. Does anyone have as download for this, please post below.

Another question, if i download skins, do i have to start a new game for it to have an affect or does it change the logos in my current game?

Also, the German national team. How do you fix so they can use real players?

Thanks in advance guys and girls, the one person that helps me will have a special place in my heart for ever :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I wonder why Brazilian clubs have no real logos in FM, but some graphic sketches in place... This happens quite often. Some contractual arrangements between SI and Soccer Federations?...

Here's a link for the logo's.

As for the German team,go to "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc\all" if your using steam or "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc\all" if you're not and delete everything in whichever folder you're in.

You don't need to start a new game for the logos to work, but you will for the German team.

Archived