Lower Rep Team With Most Attendance Potential?

What teams have the most potential in terms of attendance? For example: I'd imagine FC United could have massive crowds once they reach higher reputation levels considering their current rep / attendance ratio. I'd also imagine that the top team's attendance is pretty much maxed out (stadium restriction aside). Is that how it works?

What teams have the most potential in terms of attendance? For example: I'd imagine FC United could have massive crowds once they reach higher reputation levels considering their current rep / attendance ratio. I'd also imagine that the top team's attendance is pretty much maxed out (stadium restriction aside). Is that how it works?

Having won the UCL/Premiership/FA Cup treble with FC United, I can confirm that they'd get massive attendances IF you can get a big enough stadium. When I played, I used to get sellouts for every game even after every expansion. I used an RTE to have a look once I'd stopped playing the save, and the Max attendance set was 70k+, and even the average was 45k+, but my stadium could only hold 30k :(

Southampton is the obvious one. You should get promoted from League One straight away, then the Championship within 2 seasons.

The Board often expand your stadium in the Premier League to around 50,000 and it's quite possible to acheive that within a few seasons.

When reading your question, I didn't think about a club with a 5-star all-seater stadium for 39,460 people:)

What I meant was that if Leeds have such a high average attendance in League 1 then what do they end up with when one takes them to the top?

What I meant was that if Leeds have such a high average attendance in League 1 then what do they end up with when one takes them to the top?

OK, sorry for misreading:) I've never played Leeds myself. But, IRL Leeds had average attendance of nearly 40,000 when they were in the Premiership early 2000's, about 15,000 more than their current average, I think it's a huge difference.

Brighton have the potential to get big crowds when they move into their new ground, although thats in real life not sure about football man. Forest and Derby always get big crowds and Oxford got good crowds in the conference

Bradford have potential. I'm in my 7th season with them and i get 35.000 per game (important ones) and an average of 29.000. My stadium gets expanded every year bit by bit (a couple of thousand seats per year).

Archived