Big Goal Scoring Problem

I have played football manager for years and I have never had this problem before. On the PSP, I just can't seem to score goals no matter what team i choose. I had a decent season with Tottenham, then went to Braga and scored about 24 all season. Then I thought i'd do a test and see if I could score with Man Utd, and still no goals. I've been polaying the same formations I always use, changing everything around, and no matter what I do, my defence is brilliant and my attack is poor, even when emphasisis attacking. Anyone else had any problems like this or know how to fix it? Any help would really be appreciated as I need more football manager in my life.

I have played football manager for years and I have never had this problem before. On the PSP, I just can't seem to score goals no matter what team i choose. I had a decent season with Tottenham, then went to Braga and scored about 24 all season. Then I thought i'd do a test and see if I could score with Man Utd, and still no goals. I've been polaying the same formations I always use, changing everything around, and no matter what I do, my defence is brilliant and my attack is poor, even when emphasisis attacking. Anyone else had any problems like this or know how to fix it? Any help would really be appreciated as I need more football manager in my life.

I opened a similar topic yesterday. Like you I have been playing this on pc for years and on psp consistently have really low scoring games. It is begining to wind me up. I have tried 4 1 3 2 which seems to help but still a worry. In europe its not a prob 4 - 2 etc but in prem league dont know. Its not players as I have some greats - suazo, owen, duff etc

i have the same problem i always play 442 formation and the most one player has scored in a season for me is 14.

Ive signed players that others have siad scored 30-40 goals per season but thats yet to happen to me.

Currently ive got Trezeguet(10 goals last season), Cisse (9 goals), Acuna (5 goals),Billy Sharp (7 goals), Keogh (9 goals), Beckahm (9 goals).

I need someone who can get 30 goals a season for me. Just signed Drogba on a Bosman, well see what happens with him.

I don't even get shots on goal though. I think the most shots I've had in a match is 6, and they're never on target. And this is with Premeiership to Conference teams, no matter what I do, no goals, no shots, brilliant defence. I'm fed up of winning and losing 1-0.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

Is he available from the start? what countries database? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he is availible from the start and i dunno what contries database i seen a news report saying Arsenal have went in for him but he decieded to come to me

• 2 weeks later...

Archived