Monthly Transfer Payments...

Hi, just started a new save with Man City, bought some 15+ players. im pretty good at shuffling my budget around, came down to my last 10million. and bought Lukaku for 10million (aus) up front and 37+mill over 36 months i think. Will this put me in the red (even though it is Man City & apparently the board pumps money into the club throughout), will the monthly payments to Anderlecht factor in me looking like I dont have a grip on club finances and could ultimately sack me? Any advice appreciated.

Hi, just started a new save with Man City, bought some 15+ players. im pretty good at shuffling my budget around, came down to my last 10million. and bought Lukaku for 10million (aus) up front and 37+mill over 36 months i think. Will this put me in the red (even though it is Man City & apparently the board pumps money into the club throughout), will the monthly payments to Anderlecht factor in me looking like I dont have a grip on club finances and could ultimately sack me? Any advice appreciated.

You'll be fine. From what I've heard they will just pump more money in as and when.

man city board will always put money into the club to bail them out of any debt and to keep your transfer budget high. only panic if you get a message saying that they are not willing to invest anymore, tho as they are new owners at the start of the game it wont happen in the short or medium term

cheers, i thought so going on other ppl's threads, ive only managed to do 1 season with man city in the past. having another go now, last time round i spent 255million (australian) b4 the season started, and only sold Petrov & Garrido. If what your saying is true, could sign potentially another 100mill worth of players on monthly repayment plans?! :D

You paid 47M for Lukaku at the beginning of the game? :eek:

I got him for 8 in my Bordeaux save....

EDIT: I've realized we have a currency difference. But Google has revealed that you still paid 27M GBP. That's ridiculous! :D

Archived