artificial inteligence

In don't understand why we don't have pictures with some players who have in the fm 07? Why the national teams don't have the symbols, maybe someone can tell me.Another thing that bother me is the way how the artificial inteligence react in all games. In general is good, but after you score a goal in 90% of situations you will be equalized in the next 1-2 minutes whatever you do.Or the goals from the corners, if you score from the corner 90% of goals will be canceld, but to the opponent very rare this thing will happen.I'll some answers if someone can tell me. Thanks

In don't understand why we don't have pictures with some players who have in the fm 07? Why the national teams don't have the symbols, maybe someone can tell me.Another thing that bother me is the way how the artificial inteligence react in all games. In general is good, but after you score a goal in 90% of situations you will be equalized in the next 1-2 minutes whatever you do.Or the goals from the corners, if you score from the corner 90% of goals will be canceld, but to the opponent very rare this thing will happen.I'll some answers if someone can tell me. Thanks

To show photos, logos etc.. in the game you need to buy the rights. The rights SI own can vary every year.

What you describe sounds mostly like a mixture of bad luck and your tactics to me. I can go matches without conceding a goal so it is not the case that they come back within a couple of minutes every time.

I suggest you try the Tactics and Training forum if you want any help improving your tactics:

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums?a=corfrm&cf=1519717

It's ill thought out and invented "statistics" like yours that make it difficult to determine the real issues from the non-issues.

I could say with almost 100% confidence that in my games not even in 9% of situations do I concede within 1-2 minutes of scoring, probably not even in 0.9%, nevermind 90%.

Likewise with corners, nowhere even remotely close to 90% of my goals from corners get rules out.

Archived