Hands on Approach

Mine is 16 at the moment, coming up to the mid way point of the 5th season, giving all team talks, downloading training schedules but putting every player in a specific one inc youth team, handling all contracts and doing all press conferences. i have never managed my youth and reserve teams though, or arranged or even controlled freindlies. i always thought it had more to do with having the full compliment of coaches and scouts, and making sure they all had their specific jobs, and then just making sure you have a finger in every pie, ie: player recruitment, contracts, tactics, training, finances, etc

How do you get your hands on approach up mine is currently 1

So in other words, you holiday every game, dont do team talks and dont do press conferences.

I do this sometimes when I want to get through a season. I find the signing players and building up a good young team of players you have signed is most enjoyable for me.

Mines is 20. As well as most of that stuff I try to unsettle other teams players, praise my own, discuss other managers in the media etc. I also Comment on Dangerman and I always do press conferences. Never touched Reserve or Youth team though.

Question answered I think, so I may just add for clarity's sake that the value is just cosmetic and not to be understood in terms of quality. It's a purely descriptive attribute in which a higher rating is not to be perceived as better.

Mine is 20, but I don't do press conferences, don't have anything to do with my youth or reserve team, except loaning all the decent ones out.

I barely interact with the media, never commenting on dangermen on anything like that.

I don't really understand..

Archived