Shouldn't this match have been abandoned ??

7 outfielders is fine, I think the rule is less than 6 outfielders but it's not enforced in FM, as seen in the Funny Screenshots thread the other day, somebody had just 5 outfield players on the pitch and the game continued.

What the ALL CAPITAL NAMES and TEAM NAME don't give it away? That and half the team are girls...

lol i didnt mean are they an original team :rolleyes: I meant is it part of some challenge or database from the forums or just one the OP made up

im not that stupid :D

In PES2010 I decided to take the **** and just foul like crazy. They stopped my game after so many red cards.

I'm surprised FM doesn't hold you to that rule. Maybe it is because they are injured?

FM would need to reschedule the match and so forth. With the fixture computer being so dodgy already, it simply isn't practical IMO.

FM would need to reschedule the match and so forth. With the fixture computer being so dodgy already, it simply isn't practical IMO.

they wouldnt have to reschedule it, the game would be forfeit by the team with only 6 players.

anyway for the ammount of times it comes up in a normal game of football manager or real life for that matter its not really worth worrying about

they wouldnt have to reschedule it, the game would be forfeit by the team with only 6 players.

I'm pretty much SCIAG is right. I remember Neil Warnock being accused of encouraging his players to go down injured so they would replay the game (a game they were obviously losing at the time).

There aren't any official rules. If the other side have broken the legs of four opposition players and started a mass brawl and are down to 7 men themselves, do they deserve to win?

The only shocking thing I see is Maria Sharapova on the bench what disgrace!!

To me the real disgrace is that she is on the same bench with that Pavlin guy. Why him??? What's so special about him and what good effect can he bring to the team?

To me the real disgrace is that she is on the same bench with that Pavlin guy. Why him??? What's so special about him and what good effect can he bring to the team?

LOL, to answer a few posts at once

As already pointed out above by a poster, I don't edit my players (b4 creation of game I just changed the team name and the chairman name, and that was it) the player names are just nicknames done with the caps lock key on.

As for Pavlin, I didn't have enough subs who would normally get on the field at h/t (usually sub 3 midfielders at h/t) and I just cba to change Pavlin's name for 1 game.

I usually only give the player a nick' if the person is a regular.

And btw, Sharra was sold at the end of the season for 500 pounds, she was 39 bless her and all her stats had dropped a lot, never mind though, after removing the nick' and obtaining another player in season 2 who would take her place in the side, Sharra was once again in the team.

As for not being right in my head, it's only a game lol, and tbh, I would much rather score etc with great looking girls than with guys :D

Archived