Newcastle takeover

On my career, in my first season i could taken over by Lucianno Gauci or something like that. Anyways, he was there for about 3-4 seasons or so and he ejected s**t loads off money into the club. Then he stepped down and one of the directors Nino Donati (i think) took over. I left in 2016. I won the title 3 times with them, signed a lot of high caliver players (Fabregas, Villa, Akinfeev, etc.) :D

in my first season i was takenover by a board member soo still no money in the bank what so ever! anyone know if newcastle still get taken over by a local business man or even better a tycoon :D

In both my Newcastle saves, one was 10 years and one is in season 4, I have had a promotion from with in take over. Neither of these brought injections of cash.

But this is Newcastle we are talking about, you have the 3rd biggest ground in the Premiership and regularly fill it, money should not be an problem. Steady success will bring in large transfer funds.

Bigwig raised the question of the Newcastle tycoon takeovers in the OTF FM thread, he was curious if tycoon takeovers of Newcastle are linked to the level of debt.

Might be worth running a few test games, editing your balance using FMRTE and seeing if theres any relationship between the takeover-type and your level of debt.

Archived