My Son.

Your son should have the nationality of the country you are managing in and the your main nationality (if same as nationality of country you are managing in, no second nationality).

If your English it could be any colour. Or is there more of a chance of it being white if your English.

If your English it could be any colour. Or is there more of a chance of it being white if your English.

Oh you meant that. :p

I'm not too sure actually. My one and only son didn't look like me (Asian looking).. :p

Ethnicity is probably based on your nationality and the nation the son is born in...

I think I saw somewhere on here that the person's son was a completely different colour to them so that is not really taken into accout especially as the game does not know your ethnicity we can't put that into the game for ourselves.

I think I saw somewhere on here that the person's son was a completely different colour to them so that is not really taken into accout especially as the game does not know your ethnicity we can't put that into the game for ourselves.

Then FM11 should allow the manager to declare their ethnicity at the start so us managers don't have to doubt our wives when the son looks totally different from us. :p;)

I really want a son!!!! Do you have to be a club manager to get one. I thought once you have one they go into the youth team for your club. I'm currently managing Italy in 2024 so.... wondering if that affects anything??

I would have thought it was only when you are managing a club, the proclaimed 'son' will come from the youth academy.

Archived