Work permit problems : No appeal

I have recently started playing FM2010 with patch 3.... I had a bid accepted for an Argentine with 2 caps.... My scouts told me he wouldnt get a work permit but might on appeal. He did get refused a work permit but there was no chance to appeal, just a message saying it had been turned down and deal off. Is this normal or a bug within the game?

Any help would be appreciated

Have you got any feeder clubs in Belgium,Poland or preferably Spain? If not then I think thats why there is no option to apeal. I seem to remember this happening to me once because I didn't have a feeder club in place that the player could go to if the appeal failed.

I have recently started playing FM2010 with patch 3.... I had a bid accepted for an Argentine with 2 caps.... My scouts told me he wouldnt get a work permit but might on appeal. He did get refused a work permit but there was no chance to appeal, just a message saying it had been turned down and deal off. Is this normal or a bug within the game?

Any help would be appreciated

Did he get refused the work permit soon before the transfer deadline? Cause if there's not enough time for the appeal to be heard, the game doesn't let you make one.

Archived