Strange Manager Vacancy (Possible Bug)

Didn't know what to put this down as but I started a game as French manager (Yeah not all Irish are bitter :p) but I noticed the Tranmere job came open it either starts open or it became open fairly quick so I applied but that was nearly at the start of the season, now its April and nearing the end of the season and they still haven't hired anyone, is this common or are they just picky.

As far as I know it is a bug. On one of my games I applied to be Standard Liege manager and it stayed as applied for years. In the first year they actually ran away with the Belgian league as well but they would not hire anyone to be their manager.

And you're right that not Irish are bitter. Still glad France are having a bad world cup though. :p

As far as I know it is a bug. On one of my games I applied to be Standard Liege manager and it stayed as applied for years. In the first year they actually ran away with the Belgian league as well but they would not hire anyone to be their manager.

And you're right that not Irish are bitter. Still glad France are having a bad world cup though. :p

They haven't had that luck, they finished bottom of League 1 (Lowest League I have loaded) so I reckon they are gone anyway.

Nice to see I am not the only one that's not a muppet about the French thing :p Also glad I am not the only one to have this :D.

Archived