Prize Money

Is there some source where I can find the different amounts of prize money that can be earned in different leagues? I would like to add some leagues in South and Central America but I'm afraid I could unbalance things. In Europe I know a lot of the prize money but I have completely no clue how it is in Chile/Uruguay/Mexico ... and I don't want to spend seasons trying to win the leagues to know them ;)

If it would just be available in the editor I wouldn't need to bother anyone :p

In the game go to the league information screen, then select the rules tab and it should show the prize money ithink you have to have the leagues loaded into the game so it'll take a while to load the game up.

if you are looking for information on leagues that aren't currently in the game then you'll probably have to use the internet and search for information which will probably take a while

I'm afraid it only displays the prize money for custom leagues, not the leagues that are standard in the game (like Argentina/Uruguay). Guess I'll have to holiday some seasons in different leagues and become manager of the club that won the league and then look at the finances. So far I only found prize money for some cups in the USA, and that's not really a reference for South America I guess.

Archived