How do you make good/brilliant youth players

The most important thing probably is to give them some playing time, if not in your team, then on loan at another club. Make sure they are on a decent training schedule, with decent coaches and training facilities. Also choose suitable players to tutor them.

The most important thing probably is to give them some playing time, if not in your team, then on loan at another club. Make sure they are on a decent training schedule, with decent coaches and training facilities. Also choose suitable players to tutor them.

Thanks for the advice

Jod's covered it perfectly, almost. I'd just warn you to be careful about the clubs you loan the players to. If they are too high or low then the players are not going to learn, and their future could be really hurt through complacency or lack of confidence.

Everything start with your squad. My recipe would be that for 25 player (which is normal 1st team squad) you should have at least 1-3 of them less than 20 years old, your best youngsters. 3 is pretty much maximum or you don't have enough playing time for all of them (assuming that they are still less skilled than your first XI players).

You don't have to give them a lot of playing time - cup games is must have, but also games against much weaker teams in the league they should at least come in as subs. But if they get at least 10-15 games in a season, that's OK.

Everything start with your squad. My recipe would be that for 25 player (which is normal 1st team squad) you should have at least 1-3 of them less than 20 years old, your best youngsters. 3 is pretty much maximum or you don't have enough playing time for all of them (assuming that they are still less skilled than your first XI players).

You don't have to give them a lot of playing time - cup games is must have, but also games against much weaker teams in the league they should at least come in as subs. But if they get at least 10-15 games in a season, that's OK.

Thanks for telling me that

if u have a 5 star coach then u dont need much game play, get a tutor too... faster build and good for squad harmony

Nope, thats wrong.

Coaches only effect distribution & reallocation of points. Pitch time is needed to improve CA/attributes.

What I do is I make individual training schedules for each player and put them on intensive training on whatever is important for their position. And make sure its on Very Heavy overall. Make a note for every week to check their training happiness and when you see they're unhappy, bring it down to heavy or medium. When they're happy again, push it back up to Very Heavy. I've noticed that usually makes players much better. I've gotten one of my guys from a half star CA to 3.5 stars in just over 2 seasons using that method.

What I do is I make individual training schedules for each player and put them on intensive training on whatever is important for their position. And make sure its on Very Heavy overall. Make a note for every week to check their training happiness and when you see they're unhappy, bring it down to heavy or medium. When they're happy again, push it back up to Very Heavy. I've noticed that usually makes players much better. I've gotten one of my guys from a half star CA to 3.5 stars in just over 2 seasons using that method.

I imagine they play games as well though don't they.

On a sidenote do you find you have a lot of injuries?

I imagine they play games as well though don't they.

On a sidenote do you find you have a lot of injuries?

Yep, he has about 50 appearances over the 2 years so that has definitely helped. Now he's a first team regular and twice as good as the previous first choice.

I've not seen the younger players get injrued that often really. About the same as first team players.

Archived