Legendary Manager

Alright, me and my cousin have been playing a network game and we decided to start with African national sides, seeing as it is the world cup and all. Anyway i started with the Ivory Coast and he started with Ghana and in our first season their he won the African cup of nations and i finished 3rd overall in the tournament, then when the world cup came round we both qualified and he, somehow, managed to win the world cup with Ghana and i went out in the group stage, my group was harder than his however.

After the world cup Ghana were ranked 1st in the world and Ivory Coast were ranked 8th. We are now both working at club sides, him Juventus and me Birmingham, both of us were hired at the start of the season, around November but when i look at my profile it says i'm a legendary manager and he's just a talented manager, does anyone know the reason for this? were both the same age on the game as well.

He's adamant that it's because i'm previously in the hall of fame on the game for winning stuff with other teams on other files but i don't think it is, so does anyone one know why it would say this?

Did Ivory Coast have a higher reputation/ranking than Ghana? That could be why.

Ivory Coast started ranked 13th and Ghana started ranked 33rd but now Ghana are 1st and Ivory Coast are 8th.

why would that make a difference? surely winning the world cup with a team ranked 33rd is better than a team ranked 13th?

Yeah but starting with the 13th ranked team compared to 33rd will give you a much higher starting reputation, but I do agree that after winning the world cup and you getting knocked out in the group, he should have a better reputation now, and should be considered 'Legendary' more so than you are.

Archived