I never can get a team together.

I never seem to be happy with a team . I started a new game loads but when i join them i always want to build my squad from stratch. Would i need to edit it so i can start a team with no players or do i have to be paitence with the squad. What i like to do is build my squad from the start.

If i wanted to build my squad with a current team where can i start it.

I always like to start with a championship team, usually completely change the team within 3 seasons. Try and find a team with relatively good, if not top training and youth facilities. Then go hunting for bargains. I like doing it this way as the young players develop with the stature of the club. So if you start in the second division, young players are usually ready for top league football after the long season. Harder options are there, but the easier ones would be Newcastle, Cardiff, West Brom...god there's loads. I usually do a Q.P.R save(even though I'm a Chelsea fan) and build 'em up, but you'll have to wait longer for new stadium/facilities etc than the three I showed you. Newcastle is a good-un!

Ive posted in numerous places about my Portsmouth team and I feel that they are a good team. They start with no money at all and the 1st two or three seasons are a big struggle so you can really build a team up there. Im in 2014/15 and I am still struggling to manage my finances and I have won the Premier League 2 years running.

Another team I have a save of, which might be better on 10.3 is Notts County. Big ambition now and would be good to build them from nothing into something. I also enjoy being teams like Yeovil as well

Archived