West ham new stadium

Yep, I had "Torquay Stadium", really dissapointing.

Ok this is worse lol.

Would these teams really have these for names? Considering how many legends West Ham have had over the years (including my game). Unsure about Torquay but sounds stupid to say 'Torquay stadium' lol

Ok this is worse lol.

Would these teams really have these for names? Considering how many legends West Ham have had over the years (including my game). Unsure about Torquay but sounds stupid to say 'Torquay stadium' lol

Torquay have a few legends listed at the beginning of the game and on my current save im waiting to move into "Hill Park" named after ex player Kevin Hill (was very dissapointed as Im on the legends list).

Its a shame that each team dont have a couple of names in the database of potential sites for new stadiums and one of those was picked at random if the game doesnt want to name it after a legend.

If a good number of teams go with "West Ham Stadium" type names on a save its going to get really dull.

My mate had a funny screenshot that he had sent me, I can't seem to find but I'll keep looking (huge laptop). He was a legend at Liverpool and had won many, many trophies. He gets a new stadium, he's delighted.

They name it Benitez park....

It was hilarious. Could have been a bug thinking about it now.

Archived