International duty

Apologies if this has been posted before, as I wasn't sure where or what to search for. Anyway, for an upcoming league game as against Man Utd, six of my first team are South American and have just gone away on international duty for 2018 World Cup Qualifiers. I'm now struggling to field a strong team. I don't really need to win, being ten points clear at the top of the table, but it is annoying that teams with South American players are disadvantaged due to a fixture clash.

If my whole team were South American internationals, would I still be expected to fulfil the fixture with youth players, or would the fixture be moved? Is this a bug or does it happen in reality?

Apologies if this has been posted before, as I wasn't sure where or what to search for. Anyway, for an upcoming league game as against Man Utd, six of my first team are South American and have just gone away on international duty for 2018 World Cup Qualifiers. I'm now struggling to field a strong team. I don't really need to win, being ten points clear at the top of the table, but it is annoying that teams with South American players are disadvantaged due to a fixture clash.

If my whole team were South American internationals, would I still be expected to fulfil the fixture with youth players, or would the fixture be moved? Is this a bug or does it happen in reality?

Ive never had this problem at a top team but ive always found in lower leagues in England that they rearrange your match if you have a few players away on international duty.

Archived