Spanish league. Club president?

Just a question for you lads, iv just started a game with Barca (mid-season) at the moment. was wondering if anything changes with the clubs president in the game, or in future seasons, i never done more than one season in spain before, and i reckon im gonna do a good few season in this particular game, so id just like to know if ill be gettin a new president anytime soon.any answers much appreciated, thanks.

I don't know about Spain but in Portugal I did get a new president after election, he balanced my budget somewhat and basically that's all.

I imagine in Spain it can happen as well, whom you get or what will he do that's for the future.

I don't know about Spain but in Portugal I did get a new president after election, he balanced my budget somewhat and basically that's all.

I imagine in Spain it can happen as well, whom you get or what will he do that's for the future.

nice 1 for the info man thanks

It's really bad, there should be fixed term presidencies in the game is they are in real life, like at Barcelona. Also so much more should be made of the elections, different candidates always present different opinions for the future of the club which could drastically affect the manager.

Also it would be good if presidents made election promises to sign players, with or without managerial consent- that is if the new man even decides to keep you.

FM needs to improve this area a lot imo.

Archived